Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggheads in GA

shubydoobydoshubydoobydo Posts: 113
edited 7:10PM in EggHead Forum
Reading the boards it looks like most eggheads are in ga which makes sense since the mothership is in tucker! Are there any Eggheads near Suwanee?? What size egg do you have?

Comments

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Im in Suwanee. There are another 3 guys(or more) within 5 miles also.
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    :blink: Are you a stalker or somethin? :whistle: :P I'm in Cumming and have a mini,small,medium,and an XL........One of these day's I'll get a large :whistle: Like Ron said,there are a few eggers in your area ;) Whadaya need? :whistle:
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I'm between Buford and Dacula. But you don't want to get to know me. I'm an a-hole.

I've got a couple eggs.
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    I will add that Fidel is an ahole but a good guy regardless of that.

I live in Lawrenceville.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Shooby,

I live in Lawrenceville and have 3 BGE's...Lrg, Small, Mini...and I know all of the miscreants who have answered your posts. They are all nice but none are Miami Hurricanes fans....LOL

do a forum search for North Georgia eggers....you will even see some pics.
  • krickskricks Posts: 244
    Relative newbie here in Atlanta but only 3 miles from the mothership. I drove by that building for years... Then last fall a wonderful thing happened.
  • Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    LOL!! If that was a reason not to meet one of us, he will remain very lonely. Says I, one to another. haha
    Guess Monroe is a ways from Suwanee so that can be two excuses for him not to meet me. ;-)
  • HungryNephewHungryNephew Posts: 267
    Lawrenceville? That is Southwest of Dunwoody, right :)
  • shubydoobydoshubydoobydo Posts: 113
    Man there are more than I thought! Sounds like a nice group of guys ;) Not verry good at the dry humor tho ;) We should start a small eggfest in the spring at Suwanee Town Center... what a great are to hold something little!
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    We hold small eggfests once a month or so -- we rotate hosting. A few of us do more than one a year. It works well for the group.

Guess what, lucky you! It's your turn in July.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Not sure TC Park is the best place, but I do go there often with my daughter. Pierce Park is just a mile north of there, with pavilions that are rentable &/or reservable.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Woohoo...party at Shooby's house...
    :P ;) :) :laugh: