Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What a weekend. Heeeeeeeeee!

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a feel good post to say, "Heeeeeeeeee" to all that had a great weekend. Webmaster Kinder, please feel free to delete. What a grand weekend it was! From great food on the BGE to great company with family. Now it's time for another week of work, but just wanted to close out this great weekend with a quick reminder of much of what's good in life: good family, good company, and good food on the BGHEEEEEEEEE!!![p]FeelGoodFed

Comments

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Cornfed,[p]Couldn't agree more Cornfed. We had a get together for both my parents and the in-laws this weekend and it was great. I egged some chicken that we used in a chicken pasta recipe. Turned out great. Had everyone over at about 3pm. After the dinner we all went to the hospital to visit my new neice who was born earlier that day. New mom and daughter are doing great and she's the prettiest thing that I've ever seen, short of my own two kids. A LOT to be thankful for this weekend.[p]Troy
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    sprinter, congrats on the new born..The celebration of life goes on.
    Char-Woody