Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Can't We All Just Get Along

ChargerGuyChargerGuy Posts: 357
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I still consider myself a newbie, I have only had my EGG for a few months. I have done about 50 cooks on it so by no means an eggspert. I find this Forum a valuable tool and I take advice from here keeping in mind that some are more experienced than others. I think it is unfair the way some newbies are being treated for posting what works for them. The first thing I learned from this forum is that there is no wrong or right way just the way that works for you! Were you not a newbie yourself at one time or always an expert? I thought this Forum was for all to learn from and tell their experiences wether they work for others or not. I respect all of the posters here new and old. I don't want to see people scared off because they are being criticized for sharing! If you don't like what is being posted just don't respond. I hope I did not offend anyone here it is not my intention, can't we all just get along? ;)

Comments