Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Finally cooking again!!!!

BHE1BHE1 Posts: 205
edited 4:08AM in EggHead Forum
I've been without my eggs due to a work relocation and we've finally begun to settle into our new house. So today, I'm cooking ribs at the request of my son. The bb's are one the egg, the kids are swimming, and I'm about to enjoy a cold one.
IMG_4727.jpg
IMG_4737.jpg
IMG_4735.jpg
IMG_4731.jpg
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Nice looking home and ribs :) looks like you are getting all settled in and comfortable.
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Those ribs look good and it's good to see you back.

GG
    ·
  • Good luck in your new place - looks nice

The kids look like they are enjoying it and your son has good taste asking for ribs :)
    ·
  • BHE1BHE1 Posts: 205
    Well the ribs turned out fantastic--everyone approved as you will see from my son's picture. Not sure if they were so good because it's been some time since I've made ribs OR they just turned out good. Either way I sure am glad to be grilling on the eggs again.

IMG_4761.jpg
    IMG_4762.jpg
    IMG_4763.jpg
    ·