Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Augusta Event

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well we went and did a demo in augusta georgia today.. i had a great time. started out leaving the house at 7:30. hitched a ride with rockytopsc and mrs FP. i had a great time. they sold all the demo eggs before we got there. and today i think they sold a few more..and since i got my computer up and running i took a few photos...

Picture028.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

a prime rib roast

Picture023.jpg

georgia red wings

Picture022.jpg

a crown pork roast

Picture006-1.jpg

even tho there were several other eggheads there, like mr toad (thanks to your wife for the sauce), dr zaius, and fiero guy i only got two on film..

rockytopsc

Picture003.jpg

and our host egger.. i call him that because it is his town and since there are no other eggheads from augusta (that i see here regularly) he is our host :)

Picture029.jpg

was a great time telling newbies stuff all of us think of as second nature... hopefully some of them listened to the most important thing.... come here and learn all you need to know :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• rockytopsc
    rockytopsc Posts: 856
    Options
    Well you found your koozie but did you find your chair? :laugh: Had a blast! Hey did you you pickup my platesetter?
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Great pics. Looks like good weather - unlike Peoria !

Thanks for posting....
  • BENTE
    Options
    i think doug has it :evil:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    it was nice and HOT!!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Some good looking food there Terry and it looks like the weather was nice.
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Looks like a nice crowd, and good food. At least you were out of the direct sun with the awning.
  • bbqmyway
    bbqmyway Posts: 64
    Options
    The wife and I enjoyed seeing all of you today and all the great food. Special thanks to YB for getting this up as I know he did. Mr Toad was in very good spirits today also. See you all in Atlanta unless we meet beforhand.
  • BENTE
    Options
    it was pretty nice i did not eat as much as you would have but i don't have a tapeworm :silly:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    it was a really nice store it is the first time i have seen a furniture store as a egg store also.. they usually are spa places or something in that area..

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Great post Terry. It looks to me like the weather was nice and the food looked awesome. I bet everyone had a great time. Tim ;)
  • BENTE
    Options
    did i not get a chance to meet you today??

i am sorry!

or if i did it was good too see you :ermm:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    everyone except for my driver we got 20 min down the road before i figured out that i had left my chair :angry:

i think fiero guy was trying to steal it B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• bbqmyway
    bbqmyway Posts: 64
    Options
    Sure did and the wife loved your pizza.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    You got to watch um like a hawk. :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice! Lot's of egging going on today!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Bente,

Looks like a blast. I just love talkin the talk to the unknowing folk.
  • mr toad
    mr toad Posts: 779
    Options
    always good to see bbqmyway and the misses

mr toad
    See no Evil - Hear no Evil - Speak no Evil
                        Smoke no Evil

BGE - Mini, Small, Medium, Large
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Dang Terry,it looks like ya'll had a good time :) I wish I coulda been there with ya bro ;) I'll make it down there someday :whistle:
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Looks like so much fun. Great food.

Mike
  • BENTE
    Options
    i am glad she did

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    there usually is if you are around YB :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    it makes reading this forum worth it sometimes :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    we will keep our fingers crossed but i am not holding my breath :ohmy:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    you should have tried the ribs :pinch:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Looks great Terry! Next time give me a heads up, and I'm there!
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    As always it's great to spend the day with you and the rest of the eggheads.I wish it could have been just a little cooler.I think the Weinberger family did a really good job putting this on.
    Larry
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    It was good to see you and your wife and look forward to seeing you in Atlanta...Let's hope the weather is better than last year but not as hot as yesterday.
    Larry
  • BENTE
    Options
    i am glad you are doing better... looking good also ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    i am betting they will invite us back again sdometime soon....

great to see you and yours larry

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Bente, looks like good eats, as well as, fun and talented eggers! :)