Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Augusta Event

BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well we went and did a demo in augusta georgia today.. i had a great time. started out leaving the house at 7:30. hitched a ride with rockytopsc and mrs FP. i had a great time. they sold all the demo eggs before we got there. and today i think they sold a few more..and since i got my computer up and running i took a few photos...

Picture028.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

a prime rib roast

Picture023.jpg

georgia red wings

Picture022.jpg

a crown pork roast

Picture006-1.jpg

even tho there were several other eggheads there, like mr toad (thanks to your wife for the sauce), dr zaius, and fiero guy i only got two on film..

rockytopsc

Picture003.jpg

and our host egger.. i call him that because it is his town and since there are no other eggheads from augusta (that i see here regularly) he is our host :)

Picture029.jpg

was a great time telling newbies stuff all of us think of as second nature... hopefully some of them listened to the most important thing.... come here and learn all you need to know :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments