Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Brisket - open to suggestions

Options
Topo Gigio
Topo Gigio Posts: 98
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All,[p]I am planning on cooking my first brisket and am looking for suggestions for the best recipe to use.[p]Warning: rambling follows (you can stop here if you like)[p]To put the importance of this brisket in context, what I wish to achieve in cooking the brisket is more slow cooking experience as I prepare (mentally) for the "piece de resistance" - my first pulled pork. [p]I'm also mentally preparing for the pulled pork, as many althetes do, by visualizing the cook. Going through the motions over and over again in my head. I hope that this repeated imagery will build both experience and confidence.[p]One week before the cook I am planning a ritual of daily meditation to bring serenity and calm in my life, to be in the right state of mind when the day comes.[p]Paraphrasing Iron Chef, if ever I can successfully cook pulled pork I will gain the people’s ovation and fame forever.[p][p] [p][p][p]

Comments