Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ga Eggers...Pig Roast Tomorrow

Options
Big'un
Big'un Posts: 5,909
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Everyones invited! Just contact me offline with a phone number for directions.

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Hey Todd how you feeling? -RP
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Thanks for the invite...wish we didn't already have plans..you guys have a blast. Seems you must be feeling better.... :)
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    :( sniff sniff.....
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Hey big brotha Todd,I think I'm in :woohoo: :woohoo: I really wanted to head to Augusta,but it's a little too far for me :pinch: Anyway,I think that my lovely bride might even come with me(if we don't have to leave too early in the morning) :silly: I'm lookin forward to seein ya'll again ;)
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Wish I was closer mi hermano...Have Fun!!
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    LOL... what would you do if all 17K of us showed up? :lol:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Big'un, sure wish I could be there buddy! Maybe one these days. I really want to become an honoray member of the Northern Georgia Eggers!

Sure hope you are doing better. :)
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Options
    I wish I had known about it sooner. I have already committed to attending the Augusta cookout and bought food and everything. I really would like to be there. Maybe next time.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Hey Todd if I leave tonight I can be there in the morning. I have a good supply of some pretty good sauce called carnivore or something like that if you want me to bring it :laugh: :laugh:
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    sorry todd you could have given a better notice someof us would have been happy to come down and helped ya'll cook a pig. i have personally not been involved with a whole hog.. and would have like to add that to my resume :laugh:

but i have plans to be in augusta tomorrow.....

p.s. give me a call when things calm down for you on sunday... it has been a while ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb