Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Been a while,but planning to be back more often!

mikeb6109
mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Seems like it has been years but been real busy with life and new chapter in my life!After 18 years of working hard at the family buisness we decided it was time to let got and sell it off! Soon after the decision mom was diagnosed with cancer . Well it is all done now and at my new job starting a new life and seems like it is goiong to be a good one!Still in sales and management but for someone else and it sure take allot of pressure of the shoulders so sleeping way better at night.And mom well she is a strong lady and Dr said she is a tuff one and in perfect health,so now she is doing some radiation as prevetive mesures but all is bright in her futur!! Thank god!
Looking forward to start posting again and cooking more often.Plus since i have been gone many new members as i can see and i have been blessed oneced again with another egg to add to my collection......of course had to get me a mini to add to my small and 2 larges! Liking it allot and thinking maybe i will sell the small and stick with the 2 larges and the mini! Oh well enough of this chit chat, it feels great to be back and looking forward to post!!

PS
TO ALL MY CLOSE FRIENDS(you know who you are) THAT I KINDA LOST CONTACT, :( SORRY IT HAS BEEN HARD TIMES AND MUCH REFLECTION WAS DONE AS A FAMILY AND NOW THAT THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER PLAN ON HEARING FROM ME SOON!! B)

Comments