Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Birthday to my Egg

Options
uglydog
uglydog Posts: 256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The day after Memorial Day was my large BGE's first birthday, and what a year it has been. During the past year my cooking repertoire has increased dramatically, into fields I never would have considered pre-BGE. My skills have also ramped up, although there is still much room for improvement. My collection of cooking paraphenalia has grown beyond my capacity to store such stuff. A year ago I didn't know what lump was; now I have a ten bag stash in the garage. My bride no longer considers the egg a contraption; she now sees it as a source of outstanding grub! I have to extend my thanks to the many supporters on this forum who have, mostly unknowingly, helped me along on this exciting journey. It would be unfair to name those who have helped, because I would be sure to omit some major players. Let's hope the next year is as productive as the last year has been.

Thanks to all, Uglydog

Comments