Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

How to convince wife on a 2nd EGG ?

EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's nice to see where the wife gets an EGG for the husband.

Unfortunately I am one of those EGGers who had to explain why I wanted to get an EGG. I did get an XL last year. To her it is just a COOKING VESSEL and whatever the EGG does can be done on our GASSER or in the oven. It can be a bit frustrating at times. Yes she had enjoyed a few meals the EGG has produced but she has stated in no terms another EGG.

I would like to get either a Large or a Medium. I know I am the one who wears the pants in the family but she has put her foot down, so far. (The way I see it)

Not like it is the end of the world but.............

Gary

Comments