Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

1st Cook Pictures

EggcellentEggcellent Posts: 69
edited 11:47PM in EggHead Forum
I am finally getting around to posting pictures from my first cook over a month ago. Notice how white the inside of my egg looks in the pictures. It doesn't look like that any longer. So far my favorite cook has been the slow cooked butt. I just haven't been able to top that one yet. I also love backed potatoes with a little olive oil and Margarita salt.

Hopefully I've figured out how to post the pictures?

039-Copy.jpg

050-Copy.jpg

Comments

• BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
    Aaahhh, beef, it's whats for dinner :)
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    The pics worked and so does that dinner ,nice job on the cook!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • SRGAU93SRGAU93 Posts: 71
    Wow, that looks great! How long do the potatoes take to cook? Do you have to turn frequently?
  • danny285danny285 Posts: 360
    Lookin Good.
  • kdahlkekdahlke Posts: 30
    Looks great and making my mouth water :P
  • A clean shiny new egg. It's a beautiful thing. :)
  • EggcellentEggcellent Posts: 69
    The potatoes take about 1 hour to cook at 450 degrees for a medium potato. They are very forgiving if you go longer. I like them cooked to the point that the inside is pulling away from the skin. I oftem don't turn them at all. I put them around the edge of the grill when cooking direct.
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Your cook matches your handle! :) Hope we get to see more posts.