Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

where to buy lump

larrydlarryd Posts: 44
edited 6:24PM in EggHead Forum
I live in socal, ventura county to be specific. where can I find lump, I havn't seen any RO anywhere
·

Comments

• texasAUtigertexasAUtiger Posts: 154
    I really like frontier brand from Sam's Club. A 40 lb bag for like $15 (?) and it seems like good quality to me.
    ·
  • MazzdogMazzdog Posts: 44
    Walmart has a brand from Royal Oak (same as Green Egg, just not the Green Egg name). I get mine from Lowes Hardware most recently when i was in there for something else, saw it, and grabbed a bag..
    ·
  • Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    Have you tried Walmart? Most of them have it but not all.
    ·
  • Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    I like it to - 14.27 in Corpus. That 40# bag is a killer on the back though.

Larry - Send a PM to "Ross in Ventura" - he is a regular in da hood and he can prolly give you several resources.
    ·
  • Go to Ace Hardware if you can't find it at other stores. Most Ace Hardware stores will order it for you.
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    ·
  • larrydlarryd Posts: 44
    Thanks Frank, I gave Ross a shout
    ·
  • larrydlarryd Posts: 44
    Thanks for the help
    ·
  • tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    Head over to the 101 and North Rose, WalMart there on the corner. Get the red bags of Royal Oak in the nursey section, about $6.75 a bag.
    ·