Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

where to buy lump

larrydlarryd Posts: 44
edited 9:05PM in EggHead Forum
I live in socal, ventura county to be specific. where can I find lump, I havn't seen any RO anywhere
·

Comments

• texasAUtigertexasAUtiger Posts: 154
    I really like frontier brand from Sam's Club. A 40 lb bag for like $15 (?) and it seems like good quality to me.
    ·
  • MazzdogMazzdog Posts: 44
    Walmart has a brand from Royal Oak (same as Green Egg, just not the Green Egg name). I get mine from Lowes Hardware most recently when i was in there for something else, saw it, and grabbed a bag..
    ·
  • Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    Have you tried Walmart? Most of them have it but not all.
    ·
  • Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    I like it to - 14.27 in Corpus. That 40# bag is a killer on the back though.

Larry - Send a PM to "Ross in Ventura" - he is a regular in da hood and he can prolly give you several resources.
    ·
  • Go to Ace Hardware if you can't find it at other stores. Most Ace Hardware stores will order it for you.
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    ·
  • larrydlarryd Posts: 44
    Thanks Frank, I gave Ross a shout
    ·
  • larrydlarryd Posts: 44
    Thanks for the help
    ·
  • tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    Head over to the 101 and North Rose, WalMart there on the corner. Get the red bags of Royal Oak in the nursey section, about $6.75 a bag.
    ·