Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday's Cook: CWM Quick Ribs...Thumbs Up!

BigDaddy - OCTBigDaddy - OCT Posts: 773
edited 12:24AM in EggHead Forum
Baby backs were on sale so I thought it was a good excuse to try this new method. I have to tell you that they were awesome!! Everyone loved them and I had to promise to cook them more often.

Here they are coming off the egg:

ccd249f1.jpg

Here they are plated up:

9cce825e.jpg

Added some grilled corn:

8b1e3690.jpg

And some baked beans in the dutch oven:

2f8ef179.jpg

And finally, some atmoshpere:

01ba82b3.jpg

Can't wait to do it again!

Bruce
·

Comments

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Great full feed you did Bruce!! What sause you mop them down with? I started to do some myself today but just ran out of time. Taking that new Small to work tomorrow and doing up a tinderloin, corn, bacon and fresh sage stuffed bonnless thighs and some of those shrimps I made in OK. First time to travel so to speak with the Small. Wish me luck. ;)
    ·
  • MazzdogMazzdog Posts: 44
    how do you fix your baked beans if you don't mind me asking..
    ·
  • Thanks buddy...I bet your cook tomorrow will be awesome. I think fajita's are on the menu for tomorrow and I'm already looking forward to that.

Mazz, the basic recipe I'm using is this one: http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5290021414/m/5670069613 but I use two different sauces (one is spicey so I skip adding the cayenne pepper) and I use about a half a can of the apple filling. It's very, very good!

Bruce
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Nice!! Looking good there Big Daddy!! GOT to love the spring corn coming in, too!! Ribs look great! (and honestly....I could just eat the corn and beans and be happy.....shhhh)
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Glad you enjoyed them Bruce. They are pretty easy.

Mike
    ·