Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Having a great weekend(pic hvy)

Options
"Sparky"
"Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in Off Topic
First,I would like to wish everyone a happy/safe Memorial Day and thank all who served to make this country what it is today :) I started on Friday by picking up my son early from school(it was the last day anyway :whistle: ),and taking him out on Lake Lanier for some swimming/tubing/and fishing with one of his cub-scout friends' and his dad.Here's a few pics from that trip.......

007.jpg

009.jpg

035.jpg

044.jpg

049.jpg

047.jpg

Yesterday(Saturday),I took Carson to the Air Force museum in Warner Robins for the day.What a great father/son trip!!!! :woohoo: Here's a few pics from that trip......

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0040-1.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0079-2.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0101-1.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

Now I need relax for the rest of the weekend......well,maybe after I cut the grass :blink: :) .......Thanks for listening ;)

Comments

• "Sparky"
    Options
    I also wanted to share some of my favorite (non-kid) pics from the museum :lol: Here they are......

DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0106-1.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0160-1.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg
  • Weekend Warrior
    Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    Options
    Great pics Doug. Carson is very lucky to have such a special Dad. B);)
  • "Sparky"
    Options
    Thanks Mark ;) I'm still not sure who had more fun though :woohoo: Have a great weekend buddy :)
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    Good times! It looks like you have a lot of fun with your son. He'll always remember these adventures. You're doing it right.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Wow buddy, looks like you and Carson crammed 6 months of quality father son time into a couple of days now get off your ass and cut the grass :laugh: :laugh:
    hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday.
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Options
    Looks like a great time. The museum is one of my favorites to visit.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Doug, I love both sets of your pictures!! Just awesome! I got a thing for planes and the Air Force. I was born at the Air Force Academy here in Colorado Springs. My dad was in the Air Force Academy Band. A master musician.
    Carson is getting tall!
    Thanks for sharing those. Too cool!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Great pics and a great time was had by all...