Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CASPER EGGFEST JUNE 26TH

Options
PORTERSGIRL
PORTERSGIRL Posts: 11
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
HELLO FELLOW EGGHEADS WE HAVE POSTED THE BANNER UP TOP IT'S OFFICIAL CASPER WYOMING IS HAVING AN EGGFEST! WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Yea!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • PORTERSGIRL
    PORTERSGIRL Posts: 11
    Options
    YES I AM EXCITED ALSO, PLEASE BARE WITH ME I AM NEW TO THIS THIS YEAR, WE WILL BE LIGHTING THE EGGS AROUND 9AM ON THE 26TH. ALSO WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE BANNER IT WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR BIG GREEN EGG PAGE PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND YOU WILL SEE WHERE TO CLICK TO REGISTER TO COOK OR TO EAT! THERE WILL BE MORE INFO TO COME. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    pssssst, take your caps off...you're screaming...hahahaha :)
    Great talking to you Teniel!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE