Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best of the Fests

Wise One
Wise One Posts: 2,645
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I want to put together a new collection of recipes called "Best of the Fests" and include the top 50 recipes from the various EGGfests held around the country over the past ten years according to the forum members. Post a description (or a name or some way of identifying the recipe) and a fest where it was served here on the forum or send it to me in an eMail. I'll do my best to track down the recipe and get it included.

Tell me what was outstanding in your eyes. Otherwise, I'll be selecting only the ones I know about and only the ones I like. You wouldn't want to see German Pizza wind up in there would you???

I promise to make it available in PDF format on the forum once completed. After a couple of weeks, I'll post what I've gotten so far so you can add to the list or post a supportive note that it is a favorite.

Comments