Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

got lost

Mik of AlaskaMik of Alaska Posts: 96
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Lost my sign in info but found it a few years later. Glad to be back. Hello everyone.
·

Comments

• Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    Welcome back! What ya been cookin?
    ·
  • All kinds of stuff. My favorite is ABT's but I've done some pulled pork, turkeys, burgers, and rib roast. I got to do more stuff now that I'm back on line. It was a long dry spell. Mik
    ·
  • egginatoregginator Posts: 562
    Glad you found your way back!
    ·
  • So am I. It's been too long gone!
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Where ya located? Bet cookin on the egg is a blast with those damn hummingbird size mosquitos I experienced when I lived in Fairbanks. Looking forward to some photos and welcome back. :laugh:
    ·
  • wow, welcome back mik, long time no see!!!. . .. good to see/hear your 'voice' again!!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I don't know you but welcome back. Tim :)
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Geez, you've been gone so long I quit wondering where you were, welcome back. -RP
    ·