Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

what's up with my butt?

Options
Mark Backer
Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's 2pm, egg is at 240 and the internal is 168. I seem to have hit a second plateau. Starting to worry about dinner. Not too much, but a little. [p]Anyone got anything to offer to make a guy feel better?

Comments

• Borders
    Borders Posts: 665
    Options
    Mark Backer, that's where I always hit a plateau. Your golden, but I'd have my egg at 250 at this point. Once it gets out of the plateau and hits 175, it will really move. Tell your bro in law, that everything will be ok.[p]One thing you may not have heard yet. 240 dome temp doesnt mean 240 grid temp. Your grids probably only 220, give or take.[p]Sounds like a perfect cook you have going. It's gonna be top notch.

• Vegas Slim
    Vegas Slim Posts: 166
    Options
    Mark Backer, had one stay in the 150-170 range for hours and hours dont worry as good things come to those who wait!! pop another cold one and enjoy it whenever it is done!