Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

sorry bout the multiple posts

Options
glenn
glenn Posts: 151
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Someting strange happend when I refreshed the screen got an error message that said cant refresh try again each time I tried to refresh the screen so that I could see my post I would get the same message
It happend 3 times
then when I did get the screen to refresh my post was there 4 times
Damn I hate it when things happen that I dont understand
sory again
Glenn

Comments

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Glenn,[p]No problem Glenn. Speaking only for me, I just thought you were terribly excited about your beer can chicken.
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Glenn,
    I did 2 yesterday actually. I brine all my stuff overnight, so I did that first, but sometimes I've done them without and they are good, just not nearly as juicy. I did mine low and slow (215 degrees at meat)with the plate setter for about 3 hours I think, can't really remember when I put them on. For the last hour I cranked the temp up to 350 and moved all the coals to one side added some hickory chunks (I forgot to do it at the preffered start) and took out the plate setter. I then basted with BBQ sauce and turned once at the 30 minute mark, and pulled it off after anhour of that.[p]It was delicious and super juicy.