Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-ThermaPen for sale $50

Options
hayhonker
hayhonker Posts: 576
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've got a blue ThermaPen that works just fine - but I want the new one.
The new ones are $97 - Anyone want to buy mine for $50?
I'm set up for paypal so first "YES" gets it and the case.
Cheers!

thermapen.jpg

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I will. (yes) :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • hayhonker
    Options
    cool beans! I sent you an email.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Nice talking to you Jason! Thanks for the deal!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • hayhonker
    Options
    My pleasure! I just decided to go for a hike tomorrow 'cause of you. Patapsco State Park is my back yard, and I can close my eyes and be in CO :P
  • cookn biker
    Options
    ;) Have fun and take pictures!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    hmmmm, maybe we need another forum here called eggBay!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    I'll give ya $51...LOL
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Ron, a "goods" forum is not a bad idea. I saw that Smokey was giving away a nest earlier this week. I got a cover for my Large from another generous forum member. Im sure lots of folks have extra's laying around that could use a good home.
    I guess the only negative might be some trying to use it as a money making venture, but I think most would be on the "up and up".
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    I agree! Why not make the contacts available? We may have the proverbial "crazy uncle" here in our forum but "he" will be revealed!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Options
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    HAAAAAYYY Honker! Glad ya sold it.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini