Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rosemary Grilled Pork Loin

Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
PLoin05_14_0008_11_04.jpg
<p />The BARBECUE BIBLE strikes again. I cut a neighbor's grass a few times while he was on vacation and Friday he droppe off a 2 lb pork loin. After reviewing the recipes in my favorite cookbooks, I decided on Rosemary Grilled Pork Loin - SOUNDS GREAT! [p]Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers, they are SO important![p]
[ul][li]Rosemary Grilled Pork Loin [/ul]

Comments

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Gfw,
    While your away....I'll mow your lawn, spray your deck, driveway, and sidewalk....trim your hedges...and dust your house while your away...if you can cook me all this majic you post!!!
    ST

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Smokin' Todd, thanks for the offer - I love good food, probably too much. Watch later this afternoon for the follow-up. If it's any good maybe some could try it for EGGfest2000![p]

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Gordon,
    I am anxiously awaiting your next post! Didn't know you were gona do this, but on the way home from church I bought a 7Lb boneless pork loin. I cut 3 nice butterflyed chops from it and went to see what was on the forum. My wife walked in and saw your pics. That's all the butterflyed chops I cut! The rest is gona be 2 roasts! Been wanting to do a pork loin from way back! Dis time it gets done! But I ain't putting no "peanut butter" on the inside like KOC told me to do! [Betwix peanut butter and buttermilk, he's crazy 'nough to try anything! I mean I like 'em both, but I ain't gona try no "Jif" on this pork loin!:^)))][p]Like I said, I'm looking forward to your later posts this evening![p]
    Dr. Chicken

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Gfw,[p] I will try it, but only if you're there to cook it for
    us!![p] Earl

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Dr. Chicken, Dang good looking roast from Gordon and I gotta try that one meself. Don't forget the sweet taters..
    :-)
    C~W[p]

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Char-Woody,
    I agree! That roast looked exceptional! I guess I'll try it with the sweet potatoes and the tapioca pudding! :^)))[p]Cheers! Dr. Chicken