Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lg EggNest in search of a good home *** FREE***

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 12:21AM in EggHead Forum
After several years, I have migrated from an EggNest to a table. So, I have a Lg EggNest in good shape (from what I can tell) looking for a good home.

You are welcome to have this at no cost, but a bottle of unique rub or BBQ sauce are always welcom and appreciated!
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Great gesture,,,, throw in the egg and Sparky will be right up :whistle: :laugh:
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Damon....my advice would be keep it. You might find it handy one day.

I wish I had kept mine, and I've had my large in a table for 4 years now. Never know when you might want to travel with it, or have a place to use it when you refinish your table. They are a good thing to have around.
    ·
  • I live in Dallas,Texas and I am in need of a large nest !
    ·
  • B & CB & C Posts: 217
    Smokey, I'll come and pick it up if you are willing and it is still available, I have a project that I wanted to do. I want to weld 2 nests together to make the supports for a metal table. Please send me an email.

Thanks,
    ·