Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lg EggNest in search of a good home *** FREE***

SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
edited 1:28AM in EggHead Forum
After several years, I have migrated from an EggNest to a table. So, I have a Lg EggNest in good shape (from what I can tell) looking for a good home.

You are welcome to have this at no cost, but a bottle of unique rub or BBQ sauce are always welcom and appreciated!

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Great gesture,,,, throw in the egg and Sparky will be right up :whistle: :laugh:
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Damon....my advice would be keep it. You might find it handy one day.

I wish I had kept mine, and I've had my large in a table for 4 years now. Never know when you might want to travel with it, or have a place to use it when you refinish your table. They are a good thing to have around.
  • I live in Dallas,Texas and I am in need of a large nest !
  • B & CB & C Posts: 217
    Smokey, I'll come and pick it up if you are willing and it is still available, I have a project that I wanted to do. I want to weld 2 nests together to make the supports for a metal table. Please send me an email.

Thanks,