Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anniversary steak dinner

Options
Kokeman
Kokeman Posts: 822
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife and my 11th anniversary was the other day and made some aged strips, ABT, and au gratin potatoes.
IMG_1275.jpg
My wife still laughs at me for taking pictures of food.

Comments

• ChargerGuy
    ChargerGuy Posts: 357
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Great looking Dinner!! And my wife laughs at me too!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Your wife has a point. :lol:

Happy Anniversary anyway. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Congratulations to you & your wife, it takes a while to get used to taking pictures of food specially when it's so good & nobody wants to wait
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Congrats! Our friends celebrated their 11Th this weekend.Our 15th was last Wednesday! B)
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
    Options
    Happy 11th! And nice looking grub BTW. ;)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Happy anniversery!! Great looking cook!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • 'Q Bruddah
    'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    Options
    Kokeman, Congratulations and Happy 11th Anniversary!! It is a great looking cook. Laughing at taking pictures is one thing but I'll bet she doesn't mock the food you cook. Keep cooking on the Egg and I am sure she'll stick around for another eleven, at least.
  • Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Even though she laughs I think I'll keep her. She does not complain when I cook.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Kokeman, Happy Anniversary! Great cook as well. Tim ;)