Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mojo Pork Sandwich: Warning X-rated :-)

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
mojosmall.jpg

I think that looks edible, don't you? Well, to tell the truth, I ate the whole thing. Yum. Now to write it up.

Burp.
The Naked Whiz
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Now DAT looks good ENuff to EAT! B)
    ·
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    I'd eat it.

Looks great Whiz. You out did yourself again.
    ·
  • Yum!
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    That's BBQ Pr0n worthy of Rick, Whiz. Just beautiful.
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    NW, you only are one! I could have at least eaten two. It looks deliceous. I'll look forward to the write up.
    ·
  • 'Q Bruddah'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    When this post opened up and that sandwich was staring back at me I was stunned. Great food, great pic. Awesome job.
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    OK I want the recipe and you know why!! :woohoo:
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Everything but the slaw...but it does make the pic! ;) Very nice and love the peppers in background!
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Great picture!!! If it tasted half as good as it looked, it was WONDERFUL!!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Now that looks very good! :P
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Oh Man! That's absolutely beautiful! Believe it or not, Mama doesn't really care for pulled pork...too fatty she says. I guess I'm just going to have to make my own stash out of a small hunk of pork.
    ·
  • Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,217
    WOW, looks incredible. I'm going to do another butt Friday night. Slaw looks great on top. Never had it with slaw.
    ·
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    That looks great. Did you make your own slaw? Mmmm. Makes me want to throw on a butt this weekend. I do have one in the freezer.......;>
    ·
  • Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,217
    Funny you should mention that. When I saw that picture I said to myself that I was going to cook another butt on friday. My grocery bill went sky high after I bought the egg :)
    ·
  • Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 334
    Only thing missing is a beer w/ sweat beads!!!!
    Looks great and MOJO is wonderful!!!!!
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    The beer is the bottle to the left. I decided to crop close to the sandwich since it really needed to be seen, lol.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Yes, I made the slaw. It was just basic green cabbage and purple cabbage with a little mayo to hold it together. Sliced real thin. Yummmmmmmm.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·