Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mojo Pork Sandwich: Warning X-rated :-)

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited 1:21PM in EggHead Forum
mojosmall.jpg

I think that looks edible, don't you? Well, to tell the truth, I ate the whole thing. Yum. Now to write it up.

Burp.
The Naked Whiz
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Now DAT looks good ENuff to EAT! B)
    ·
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    I'd eat it.

Looks great Whiz. You out did yourself again.
    ·
  • Yum!
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    That's BBQ Pr0n worthy of Rick, Whiz. Just beautiful.
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    NW, you only are one! I could have at least eaten two. It looks deliceous. I'll look forward to the write up.
    ·
  • 'Q Bruddah'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    When this post opened up and that sandwich was staring back at me I was stunned. Great food, great pic. Awesome job.
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    OK I want the recipe and you know why!! :woohoo:
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Everything but the slaw...but it does make the pic! ;) Very nice and love the peppers in background!
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Great picture!!! If it tasted half as good as it looked, it was WONDERFUL!!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Now that looks very good! :P
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Oh Man! That's absolutely beautiful! Believe it or not, Mama doesn't really care for pulled pork...too fatty she says. I guess I'm just going to have to make my own stash out of a small hunk of pork.
    ·
  • Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,225
    WOW, looks incredible. I'm going to do another butt Friday night. Slaw looks great on top. Never had it with slaw.
    ·
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    That looks great. Did you make your own slaw? Mmmm. Makes me want to throw on a butt this weekend. I do have one in the freezer.......;>
    ·
  • Mark0525Mark0525 Posts: 1,225
    Funny you should mention that. When I saw that picture I said to myself that I was going to cook another butt on friday. My grocery bill went sky high after I bought the egg :)
    ·
  • Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 334
    Only thing missing is a beer w/ sweat beads!!!!
    Looks great and MOJO is wonderful!!!!!
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    The beer is the bottle to the left. I decided to crop close to the sandwich since it really needed to be seen, lol.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Yes, I made the slaw. It was just basic green cabbage and purple cabbage with a little mayo to hold it together. Sliced real thin. Yummmmmmmm.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·