Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Recipe to try

Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Howdy!
I have been working on this recipe for a while now, and think I have it down good now. I am fortuate to have many Vietnamese relatives to get opions on improving it. [p]The recipe is called Vietnature Pork. I have been doing it mostly with those fatty country style ribs. But also great with Pork Chops or Ribs.[p]As with some of my other recipes, lemongrass is important. It also has some other nice flavors including lots of fish sauce and garlic. My brother in law hates fish sauce, but gobbled these down. It is one of my favorites, so if you get a chance, it is not hard. Doesn't get much more flavorful than this.[p]I am doing a double batch that is in the marinade now. I will freeze one bag and see how that works out (since we were discussing freezing/marinating yesterday!) It should be posted under new recipes.[p]Enjoy. NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments