Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT, Test photo, flickr

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    4603901061_0922c6c4bb_b.jpg

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Carolina Q
    OK, how did you get the pic to come up. All I have been able to to is get the text.
    I go to "Share This"
    Hit "HTML"
    HIT "Copy"

Then come to my post and hit "Paste"
    What am I doing wrong?

thanks'
    Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • Carolina Q
    Not sure what happened here. I HAD a larger pic up (yours), but I added a comment and hosed it. Now all I can get is the small version. Not unusual on this forum.

Anyway, once you upload the pic to Flickr, go to the "You" page and you should see the pic. Click on it to open. That takes you to another page with just that pic. Just above the photo, click on "All Sizes".

On that page, scroll down to #2 near the bottom (Grab the photo's URL). Copy the URL in the box.

Then, in your post here, click on the green Img box just above your post. Paste the URL and click Img again. No spaces, just ImgURLImg.

Then click Preview and you should see the pic. If you decide to modify your post once the pic is up, sometimes it causes the photo to disappear. No idea why. If you don't see the actual photo in the preview, you won't see it in your post.

Good luck! It's an adventure, ain't it?! :lol:

4302182579_d593f614b9_b.jpg

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    PS, this is why I rarely post photos here. I have never been on a forum where it was such a PITA! Everywhere else, you can post right from your PC.

Ah well, the food's better here! :)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• field hand
    field hand Posts: 420
    Thanks for your earlier post with the steps to post a flickr pic. When you go to "all sizes", to get the URL, is there a pic size you should select that's best for our forum? Thanks again.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO
  • Carolina Q
    You're welcome, Barry! I don't select a size. Once I'm on that page, the default size is "large". I just scroll down and copy the URL that's there. Seems to work okay, but I've never tried the smaller sizes.

I'm just happy when I can actually post a pic on this forum on the first try!!

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• field hand
    field hand Posts: 420
    Thanks, Carolina Q for that, will be trying some pic's soon.

Barry
    Marthasville