Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The wait is finally over, my XL BGE has arrived.

Mud Pig
Mud Pig Posts: 489
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well guys and gals its been almost a month and a half, but today I finally got my new XL BGE. Thank goodness they set it up for me because this thing is massive. Its like when you go to Best Buy to get a big screen TV. Doesn't look that big in the store next to all the other huge tvs, but when you get it home, sweet lordy. Without further adieu may I present the before and after pics of my equipment.

The Before, I was such an innocent little thing in this pic.
IMG00023-20100422-1758.jpg

The After, a man and his Pig Furnace.
IMG00008-20100514-1216.jpg

Now that I have my XL BGE I know I did the right thing by being patient and waiting for the newly re-designed one to be ready. When you've spent this much on a grill you might as well get their latest and greatest offering.

The only questions I have now are, "What should I cook first?" and "Why the heck didn't I take the rest of the day off to spend some quality time with my new baby?".

We may never know the answers. :)

Comments