Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Member to your Family

Options
Jai-Bo
Jai-Bo Posts: 584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello ALL! Just found this forum, and if any of ya'll are on the Pensacola Fishing Forum I am a member there and will know I LOVE MY BGE because of all my posts about it!!! I got mine about 2.5 months ago and kick myself fer not getting 1 sooner! My ole lady love's it too cause I do most of the cooking now! I'm advancing quickly and hope to learn ALOT from the EGGs-perts!!!

If I wasn't married, my BGE would be all I need :woohoo:
Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!

Comments

• Boatman
    Boatman Posts: 854
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Now go cook something and show us all a picture of it. But most of all....have fun B)
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Welcome! the best part of this forum is when you go on and on about the egg WE ALL GET IT!! LOL there is a great search feature at the top to help you find anything you need help with and a bunch of great people that will help too if you can't find what you are looking for.
  • kilts
    kilts Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome to the forum . Be prepared to be amazed .
    THe forum members have a lot of eggsperience will be a big help.
  • Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Welcome Jai-bo, Looking forward to pics of your cooks. I hope the oil slick don't mess ya'll up down there.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Welcome to the forum Jai-Bo, Be sure to post lots of pic's of your cooks and if you need any help just post it and you will be surprised at how fast you will get answers. Tim ;)
  • 'Q Bruddah
    'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
    Options
    Jai-bo, Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new to Eggin' but have been on the forum for awhile. Since getting my Egg a month ago I am having a blast. The food blows me away nearly every cook. As others have mentioned we are here to help. When you post pictures you will be surprised at what some members pick out. I had a member comment on green grass that was not the focal point of the shot and barely showed. Its a toss up which I like better Eggin' or talkin' about Eggin'. Great to have you cooking with us.
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Welcome, your life is about to change, you will love it :P
    I am "around the Bend" in Homosassa, Pork Butt Mike is just south of me in New Port Richey, and there are a lot of Eggheads in the Tampa area as well as all over Florida. Welcome to the crowd :)

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Welcome aboard, you've definitely come to the right place. -RP
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Welcome to the Forum. Please post some pic of some of that Gulf Coast Fish cooking on your Egg. Hopefully they are still safe to eat, if even still in the area.