Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfests - What's the scoop

Paco
Paco Posts: 27
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There always seems to be quite the chatter preceeding any Eggfest. But I noticed there doesn't seem to be any thing on the Mid-Egg-Lantic Eggfest. Actually I've seen a couple of posts with no replies.
Am I missing something??

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    I think sometimes Paco a lot of the chatter is from old friends that do not get to see each other 'cept at that certain fest that is coming up. and if it is a newer fest with out a ton of history and stories to be shared then there is not a lot to talk about it either LOL we do the NH fest and it is all quiet about that one too but again, newer fest, smaller fest and out of the way for most people. The friend ships that have been formed on this forum have reached around the world and we tend to get very eggcited about seeing each other when we can :)that is why I find it so sad the shape of the forum lately. But make sure you get to one or two if you can. it is worth the effort. :)
  • Paco
    Paco Posts: 27
    Thanks for your input Mainegg.
    It's quite a drive but I believe were going to check it out.
    Anyone else going?