Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

without "yb"

mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
edited 3:59PM in EggHead Forum
my first forum photo post - without "yb's" help

i think this will work

DSCN2326.jpg

mr toad
In dog Beers - I have had only one !
·

Comments

• milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,336
    A good student always makes a teacher proud. Y'all done good. :) :) :) for you and Larry. Ronnie.
    ·
  • well howabout that, you can teach an old toad new tricks!! ...way to go rod!! nice pic!!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    great pic indeed :)
    ·
  • Beautiful!

By the way one of my club members had told me to make sure I told you he said hi when we were at the Carolina Eggfest and I never made it over so consider yourself told that Brad Indicott said hi - Apparently there is a story in this friendship that involves near death but I have not heard it yet. :)
    ·
  • mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
    brad does not sail with friendly winds and blue skies - he prefers - dark clouds - heavy rain - winds over 25 knots and 6 foot seas - this is not good :)

mr toad
    ·
  • That's our Brad - Gota love him though.

I still think this sounds like a story I need to hear the 2 of you tell me at the same time - you should come cook with the club one night.
    ·
    1. love to come to the cookout

2. i will send you the story out of my sailing journal - all true and some even factual

3. has brad told you of his "around the world" sailing adventure on a boat he built

mr toad
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    You did well, Grasshopper!
    ·
  • 1. love to come to the cookout
    Sounds great we meet every 1st Thursday at 6:30pm and and then do some special weeked Grill and Brews also. Email me at grillandbrew@gmail.com and I will send you the invites.

2. i will send you the story out of my sailing journal - all true and some even factual.
    Great!

3. has brad told you of his "around the world" sailing adventure on a boat he built

Do you really know Brad? :laugh: Can you imagine that I have been around him at all and have not heard his sailing story at least seven times.
    ·
  • sailormansailorman Posts: 2
    Now,now....believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.
    ·
    you are a wise man
    and
    quite perspective

mr toad
    ·
  • :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

surely I can belive at least a little of what I hear ;)
    ·
  • sailormansailorman Posts: 2
    Do they make a bracket to hang an egg off the back of a ComPac 23??
    ·
  • Big George's BBQBig George's BBQ Posts: 1,152
    Thanks Beautiful Pic
    ·