Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Carolina Eggfest 2010 Pictures

grillandbrew
grillandbrew Posts: 34
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Pictures from the 2010 Carolina Eggfest taken by Martyn, Doug, Matthew and Roark from the Caldwell Grill and Brew Club.

(I hope I did the codes right for the pictures if not forgive my learning and I will retry) ;)

[img size=150][/img]DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Matthew Underwood aka/grillandbrew
President
Caldwell Grill and Brew Club

Comments

• toothpick
    toothpick Posts: 154
    Great photos, Matthew! Great food too. Were you the guys from Lenoir? What's this Caldwell Grill and Brew Club? Sounds like my kinda group. Need a Mecklenburg County chapter? Thanks for your efforts on Saturday. I had a great time.
  • Thanks – Yes we are from Lenoir (even if Martyn’s accent says otherwise), Grill And Brew club is the result of several of us in town that where getting together and brewing beer and grilling up something to munch on while we brewed deciding that we should make it official and call it a club – We are now up to about 35 members and meet at least monthly – We meet the first Thursday of every month at 6:30pm and members bring something good to grill and some neat beer and everyone shares. We also schedule outings to brewfest, eggfest, or even just a visit to a cool restaurant or brew pub. We keep thinking that if the idea catches on we could have chapters all over and get together for a big annual event so I think a Mecklenburg chapter sounds like a great idea.

Membership is open so if you want to be on the list just email me at grillandbrew@gmail.com and I will add you to the email list.
  • toothpick
    toothpick Posts: 154
    Wow, sounds great. All the dudes from my wife's book club tried to start a grill club a few years back which sadly fell apart. So maybe I should try to revive it with some pointers from you guys. I'll shoot you an email offline. Thanks again Matthew. You guys whipped up some good stuff on Saturday.
  • BigA
    BigA Posts: 1,157
    nice pictures!! the food looked great!!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice set of pictures Matthew!! Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • B) thanks, good shots
  • Thanks - It is great having photographers in the club!