Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fellow Egger's

germanshorthair
germanshorthair Posts: 31
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to say that since my 1 1/2 years of egging that I have learned a lot.
From long pulled pork cooks to short burger runs every cook has exceeded expectations.
Good folks like whiz,nature boy,elder ward and the list goes on have taken away much of the guess work and made my meals look like I know what I'm doing. (and the egg's forgivingness)
We have a good group of people here and an excellent support staff.
Just wanted to say thanks here and let ya'll know that it's appreciated.
Well Done!!!
Mark

Comments

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    germanshorthair,[p]Don't sell yourself short. What's so special about this place is "it's family" and just wouldn't be the same without you, me and dozens of others less "notorious" folks. Not putting anybody down, just recognizing that everybody has a unique contribution...[p]Ken
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    germanshorthair,
    as the adage goes "it takes a village to raise a child" and we are all in that category and that makes this board so unique. As Ken Stone has stated we all can bring something to the board. Live, learn, enjoy and share what you want/can. BTW hello from Peoria/Dunlap, IL.

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    germanshorthair,
    Gotta agree witchya here. Incredible, aint it? This board is a perfect example of how sharing is contagious. Like the good fellers below have mentioned, contributions are constantly coming from all angles, and it is amazing to see folks generously offering up knowledge, humor, and friendship.[p]This place has changed many a life for the better, and without it there are a lot of taste buds that might have never been activated....and a lot of friendships that would have never happened otherwise.[p]Wow. 1.5 years already for you? Time flies.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    germanshorthair,[p]All of this negative talk ... "can't we all just get along" ... and eat! [p] ;-)[p]Smokey