Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Branson EGGFEST Deadline!

cbcb Posts: 27
edited 6:34AM in EggHead Forum
Attn Grill Cooks: Branson's Eggfest "Green Eggs and Jam" deadline for Grill Cooks is fast approaching - May 14th is our cutoff for grill cooks.

Don't forget the $500.00 Grand Prize could be yours as the first Green Eggs and Jam Iron Chef!

Register today at http://www.visitmonow.com/Green_Eggs_and_Jam_s/35.htm

or by calling 800-871-9494.

If you are interested in bringing you own BGE Grill and cooking please call Claudia for details.
·

Comments

• reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Thanks, I need to call you about the IEC.
    ·
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    I would be happy to visit with you, I am usually in my office 8-5 Mon - Fri. If you would like to talk to me in the evenings call The Days Inn Hotel at 888-334-7858 and leave your number I will be happy to return your call.

I would welcome you - come show our Ozarkarians Brats-n- Beer, Butter, & Onions!
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Thx Claudia,
    I will give you a call next week about IEC.
    Mike
    ·
  • cbcb Posts: 27
    Branson Eggfest has extended it's cook's registration deadline to 5/20! It's a great time for cooking with fellow eggers and a fun place to learn about new items!

Check out our webpage for more information http://www.visitmonow.com/Green_Eggs_and_Jam_s/35.htm click on the pdf file for more information... or call Claudia at 800-871-9494.

Located on the Days Inn parking lot ... just a few steps from your hotel room..

Come join us!
    ·