Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

where to buy Wicked good Lump

BigABigA Posts: 1,157
edited 10:36PM in EggHead Forum
i hear about the Wicked Good Weekend Warrior Lump, where does a person find this Lump at? :unsure:

Comments

• RebelEggRebelEgg Posts: 45
    I requested our local Ace hardware to start carrying it and they did, but thats in Georgia.
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    i might have to do that, but it will be harder for me to get that done up here in the North Country where they think BBQ is gassen with porpane and propane accessories, thanks hank hill!!
    thanks for the link, checked it out! and found the nearist one to me is over 3hrs away!!
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    sounds like you need to get the Eggers in your area together and order a pallet of it.
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    BigA,

Let me know when you'll be in the twin cities. I can hook you up. Assuming you don't mind a few tore bags. :ohmy: that come with a nice savings. :)

Send me an e-mail
    will do, i get down there often, my brother lives down there and we get to the auto auction every week in Maple Grove!!