Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OKIE - PEARL HOT DOG ORDER

Options
Sooner Egg
Sooner Egg Posts: 578
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just checking to see if a local Okie egger would be interested in splitting an order of Pearl frankfurts, minimum order is 10 lbs (40 1/4lb dogs), I'm interested in trying these after reading all the rave reviews of them...my problem is I don't need 10 lbs but thought maybe someone close by might like to split an order....if interested, shoot me an email

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    If you can't find anyone, they do freeze well. :) I buy them locally, in a 2.5 lb box and vac seal / freeze. They thaw quickly in a pot of tap water too. You won't be disappointed!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RVH
    RVH Posts: 523
    Options