Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

A Great big Thanks to Seasonal Distributors

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
and all their dedicated employees....For yet another wonderful fest...Everything went off without a glitch, the crowd was wonderful, the food was amazing, the afterparty is a blurr..which means succesful...The pirate theme was fun and I truly believe a great time was had by all....It may have been a bit warm hovering around 90° but I'll take that over cold and rainy hands down.....Can't Thank you enough for ALL the work you do year after year.....It was a bit disappointing to see BGE had no representatives in attendance...but a great Fest none the less...We got to meet many new egg owners and got to spend some good quality time with old friends as well......Highly look forward to the next one, and I hope to have some pics on the website before to much longer....

Comments