Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Great big Thanks to Seasonal Distributors

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
and all their dedicated employees....For yet another wonderful fest...Everything went off without a glitch, the crowd was wonderful, the food was amazing, the afterparty is a blurr..which means succesful...The pirate theme was fun and I truly believe a great time was had by all....It may have been a bit warm hovering around 90° but I'll take that over cold and rainy hands down.....Can't Thank you enough for ALL the work you do year after year.....It was a bit disappointing to see BGE had no representatives in attendance...but a great Fest none the less...We got to meet many new egg owners and got to spend some good quality time with old friends as well......Highly look forward to the next one, and I hope to have some pics on the website before to much longer....

Comments

• Boss Hogg
    Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Options
    Wess-Ditto to what you said. Plus, I love Da Mayor singing with the band :woohoo: You guys must have cooked a couple hundred sliders last night!WOW!!!!! Thanks for your part in putting on a great show.
    Brian
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I second that, Wess! It was a great fest and alot of fun, and I could tell how much time and effort went into it putting it together. Truly, a fun, fun, eggfest. (Wess, your presence helped make it so!)

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • WessB
    Options
    Dale's been singin with the band for many years..and it's always big fun...And Hayhonker joinin in has been a couple years happenin as well.....Greatly appreciate the kind words..and for the record..we cooked 120 sliders....I was very happy when they were done being cooked...What a day...
  • WessB
    Options
    It was great seein you guys as well Faith...Thanks for the kind words...Look forward to our next one together..
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    Fully agree. My third fest there and it's great. Just got home and will post some pics.
  • WessB
    Options
    It was nice to spend some quality time with you and Judy as well my friend..look forward to the pics..
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    i second that commotion. .. dale and rona and the gang always put on a good party!!!. ..

but you Wess, you are almost the official waldorf eggfest special ambassador!! ....don't know what it would be like with out you there, and this year doing both the rib class and the newbie class ...

great job buddy!!! ..

oh, and the sliders at the afterparty were MOST eggsellent as always!! . ..

seems like with all the other fests these days, waldorf has become more of 'neighborhood' fest than a national fest like it used to be, but heck, i figure its 'their' loss. . we know where the fun and really good food is, don't we?!!
  • coalspeak
    coalspeak Posts: 36
    Options
    This was my first fest - and I'll be back. Thanks to Da Mayor,staff and Wess who made it so much fun.

Bill
  • WessB
    Options
    Amen brother...and Thank you as well for the kind words...nothin is work when you're sharin it with friends..Thanks for the brownies....
  • WessB
    Options
    Waldorf is always fun...look forward to seein you at next years festivities..
  • Pdub
    Pdub Posts: 234
    Options
    Well said Wess, thanks everybody for making it such a great time. Each fest I am always shocked how fast they go, and how you can fit some much fun into one day. Thanks Dale and Rona,

Paine(pdub)
  • WessB
    Options
    Probably the one and only time I'll ever get to eat kangaroo....Thanks for sharing some with me.....sorry about the ribs..was great seein ya again..and congrats on the baby..
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Fun, fun, fun, fun...thanks to everyone who made it all happen. :)
  • BluesnBBQ
    BluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    Options
    We had a great time playing there, as we always do. See you next year!
  • Lazydogsaloon
    Lazydogsaloon Posts: 213
    Options
    Wess,

Well said. Again we had a super time!

Lazydog B)
  • Lazydogsaloon
    Lazydogsaloon Posts: 213
    Options
    Max,

Missy and I enjoy this neighborhood fest very much and are going to do our best to keep in on the list, hell we missed the Sunshine Fest(it was sold out) this year but made this one.

Lazydog B)