Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lawn Ranger It Looks Outstanding

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,028
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mike my new handle to fit the new mini hinge works and looks outstanding ;)
photo-4.jpg
Thank you
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Your handle looks great Mickey
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Nice handle! Hey--you're about 50° out of spec on the tel-tru :)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,028
    Mike I had not noticed that :ohmy:
    But all 3 of them are resting in the same place :whistle:
    I did something the other night and seemed to be slow on the temp coming up. Pulled the tel-tru and used the Therapen in the hole and both were togather.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,653
    all 3 of my Tel-Tru thermometers also register there when cold - must be the nature of the beasts!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Nice looking handle! What did the mini hinge set you back?
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,028
    Ranchonodinero BGE only charged me for shipping as my old style hinge bit the big one last week.
    VERY good customer service..... :)

·