Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Does this look right?

Options
WhackMaster719
WhackMaster719 Posts: 307
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Picked up a v rack at the eggfest yesterday. when I got it home I noticed the ends where bent in. Is it supposed to be like this:

2010-05-01184616.jpg

2010-05-01184607.jpg

Comments

• jball
    jball Posts: 63
    Options
    FWIW mine looks pretty much the same way.

John
    Hutto, TX
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    I would not think so. :huh: :unsure: :ermm:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I would have said no, but since both ends are the same, I'd say yes. :) Mine are vertical, but it's not a BGE rack - bought it long before I heard of this egg thing.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Options
    Hoss, you get my email?

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    I don't think so.
    Mike
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    I did and you are more than welcome.If you need more just let me know. :)
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Cool. Just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was ungrateful! Or is that ungridful? :lol: Just waiting for my temp to stabilize and I'm gonna try spares with it today. Thx again!!

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Yep! That's the way they make 'em.......
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Yep, mine is the way overpriced BGE rack and that is the way it is made ;)

Capt Frank
    Homosassa,FL