Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Longtime lurker finally registered after eggfest!

Options
MrsHornfanatic
MrsHornfanatic Posts: 6
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey everyone!! We cooked today at Texas Eggfest (and attended the meet and greet last night) and had a great time meeting all of you.

I'm Beth (my husband is Bill) and we cooked some smoked sirloin and jalapenos today (just to jog your memory of who I am). If anyone remembers us, just wanted you to be able to associate who I am with my handle...

Anyway, thanks for being a great group of people - the food was fantastic today and both Bill and I look forward to hanging out on the forum!!

Comments

• popagar0
    popagar0 Posts: 136
    Options
    glad you are a new egg head. WELCOME :laugh:
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Welcome to the EggNation! I wish that I could have stayed longer today, but my better half had to work this evening.

I was up toward the front area, and did some marinated pork on skewers. They didn't last long, and I probably didn't even need a tray to put the cooked food, as they were being taken up as fast as they were being cooked :)

Hope you had fun today!
  • MrsHornfanatic
    Options
    YES! We were right in front of you... I was the one in the turquoise shirt constantly shoving food in my mouth... I also sat and talked with you about your pork shoulder and wrote down the recipe. Your pork was amazing - one of my favorite things out there today!!

Nice meeting you, see you on the boards!