Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Sale/Demo Saturday in Chicago's SW Burbs

Options
TheDirtyBurger
TheDirtyBurger Posts: 846
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
http://www.caribbeanpools.com/index.htm

I was just at Caribbean Pools in Orland Park (maybe 30 min southwest of Chicago) and I have a couple of things to report

1. The BGE distributor for this area will be doing a demo. I think it is from 10:30am to 1:30pm on Saturday 5/1 but please call ahead if you are driving a long distance because it could change and I could be wrong.

2. They are doing a grand re-opening sale on everything. Eggcessories are priced a decent percent off, so is everything else -charcoal, tables, rubs, wood etc.

3. In this grand re-opening sale they are also have a sale on Eggs. The manager asked me to not give the exact amount, but let's just say the discount cemented me buying a small from them this weekend, something I was waiting until an eggfest for.

Give them a call if you know you want to buy something, I am not sure how many eggs they will have on hand. I know they do not stock minis or smalls, but if you call them before saturday and request one I am sure they could get it for you.

enjoy
tim

Comments