Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

kc fest????

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
about a month ago the kc fest link worked, it seems to be down for the last couple wweeks i try it, is this event for sure cancelled or just a dead link or moved. please help i was planning to attend i got a room and all that jazz.

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    I talked to Larry after KC, they think so. Why these cites are being so hard on businesses when they need the sales tax dollars is beyond me.

There is Branson (and an IEC, ha Baccus). We could always organize a mini fest. I have a great location. But hope Larry can pull it off.

Mike
  • that is a shame, branson one seems hard to reg for, its like a package deal and not willing to budge, what was the iec thing your talking about. is there one maybe in columbia or st ouis?
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    IEC was an inside joke, register or send an e-mail so I can help more. The IEC is in Branson. And Larry is having some sort of contest. Like I said, if nothing else I have a great location for a mini fest.

Mike
  • field hand
    field hand Posts: 420
    Options
    Mike, any word on the Springfield September fest? Their link isn't working either. Planning on attending if it's still on. Let us know if you're planning one at your place.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Springfield is a go as far as I know. I was just going to have a small one at my house.

Mike
  • field hand
    Options
    Mike, thanks for the Springfield information. Guess their link will go live when they're ready. When you mentioned a mini fest at your place, I thought you talking about something at your business place for the public.

Thanks again.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    I have a series of classes scheduled, the last one I am thinking about recruiting some eggers to help cook.
    Thx,

I am not an egg dealer.

Mike
  • field hand
    Options
    Mike, I've thought about taking a class, pls let me know your class schedule. Had my egg about a year. I'm about four hours away, not sure if I could make your class, but would like to have details to consider it. Would love to be on your assistant candidate list, but not sure I'm at that point.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO
  • cb
    cb Posts: 27
    Options
    re: Branson package -have you looked at the pdf attachment? might make things a little easier....