Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mrs. RailRoader update - GREAT NEWS!!

Retired RailRoaderRetired RailRoader Posts: 833
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been away but lurking for the last year as my head has not been into egging as much as I used to. This was due to my wife's cancer diagnoses. It has been a year since this journey started and we finally got some very very good news. My wife just had a mammography, sonogram and a breast MRI and all were NEGATIVE!! We feel like a huge weight has been lifted off us and we both felt the stress just leave us for awhile. We really wanted to get to Waldorf this year but knowing the tests were coming up we did not want to make any plans not knowing what the future was going to bring. So To everyone going to Waldorf have a great time and even though we may not be going nothing and I mean nothing can replace the feeling I have have now.

Happy Egging to all and to all a good night
Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.

Comments