Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Any one for Eggage a trois? (work with me here....)

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited 2:16PM in EggHead Forum
<p />I just picked up a new medium for the family of Eggs. I have a problem, namely, what to name him/her/it. The large is Jen, the small is Ben. Do we call the medium "Marc" or do we wait to see if Jen is going to marry someone else? Hmmm, maybe a contest for Eggtoberfest. Name that Egg.... Anyway, we'll probably break him/her/it in today with a tomato tart![p]Life is indeed good. We should all be thankful for what we have, most of all our freedoms.[p]TNW[p]P.S. The photo, for some reason, reminds me of that classic scene from "No Time For Sergeants", LOL! Permanent Latrine Orderly, sir!
The Naked Whiz

• FatDogFatDog Posts: 164
    The Naked Whiz,
    I see that you made the journey to beautiful downtown Fuquay-Varina (gotta' love that name!). Congrats on the new addition. My new "baby" is smoking away with some fabulous baked beans while its big brother is full of wings.[p]Enjoy.[p]FatDog

• aka mr. Earlaka mr. Earl Posts: 151
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Beavis you said tomato tart, he-he he-he he-he.
  • RumrunnerRumrunner Posts: 563
    The Naked Whiz, well it could be "Zen" that you got it. How much "Yen" did it cost? I think "Ken" will fit in with Ben and Jen just fine. And to everything else you said, "Amen". ;)

• BunkyRubBunkyRub Posts: 52
    The Naked Whiz,
    Congrats on your new addition! BTW, seeing your new pic reminded me that your bottle opener "collection" inspired me a while back to search for an old Coca-Cola opener for my cart. Recently found an older, somewhat worn and weathered (can I say patina?)one at a flea market that was just what I had in mind. I'm limiting it just to the one (OK, if I find an old Budweiser opener...)as I don't want this to take on a life of its own as other interests/hobbies have done over the years. Have a great holiday weekend.

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    The total for the medium and the nest was 37,384.19 yen. That would be $345 to the rest of us.

The Naked Whiz