Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Any one for Eggage a trois? (work with me here....)

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited 4:07PM in EggHead Forum
eggageatrois.jpg
<p />I just picked up a new medium for the family of Eggs. I have a problem, namely, what to name him/her/it. The large is Jen, the small is Ben. Do we call the medium "Marc" or do we wait to see if Jen is going to marry someone else? Hmmm, maybe a contest for Eggtoberfest. Name that Egg.... Anyway, we'll probably break him/her/it in today with a tomato tart![p]Life is indeed good. We should all be thankful for what we have, most of all our freedoms.[p]TNW[p]P.S. The photo, for some reason, reminds me of that classic scene from "No Time For Sergeants", LOL! Permanent Latrine Orderly, sir!
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• FatDogFatDog Posts: 164
    The Naked Whiz,
    I see that you made the journey to beautiful downtown Fuquay-Varina (gotta' love that name!). Congrats on the new addition. My new "baby" is smoking away with some fabulous baked beans while its big brother is full of wings.[p]Enjoy.[p]FatDog

• aka mr. Earlaka mr. Earl Posts: 151
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Beavis you said tomato tart, he-he he-he he-he.
  • RumrunnerRumrunner Posts: 563
    The Naked Whiz, well it could be "Zen" that you got it. How much "Yen" did it cost? I think "Ken" will fit in with Ben and Jen just fine. And to everything else you said, "Amen". ;)

• BunkyRubBunkyRub Posts: 52
    The Naked Whiz,
    Congrats on your new addition! BTW, seeing your new pic reminded me that your bottle opener "collection" inspired me a while back to search for an old Coca-Cola opener for my cart. Recently found an older, somewhat worn and weathered (can I say patina?)one at a flea market that was just what I had in mind. I'm limiting it just to the one (OK, if I find an old Budweiser opener...)as I don't want this to take on a life of its own as other interests/hobbies have done over the years. Have a great holiday weekend.

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Rumrunner,
    The total for the medium and the nest was 37,384.19 yen. That would be $345 to the rest of us.
    TNW

The Naked Whiz