Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

One Mississippi two Mississippi

Options
Little Steven
Little Steven Posts: 28,817
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Clark, Hoss everybody else make out OK with the tornados?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I got an email today from AnnaG and she is fine. God bless those people in Yazoo City.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    We faired well up here,a little wind damage and some strong storms but no tornadoes.The morning paper stated 10 deaths statewide. :( The Bad damage was in the West-Central part of the state.Thanks for checking. :)
  • doccjb
    doccjb Posts: 238
    Options
    We fared pretty well here in Madison (about 10-15 miles north of Jackson). I talked to my partner who is on call this weekend, however, and we have admitted 4 young children from the Yazoo City area.
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Awful storm ! 30 seconds and all is gone !

Thanks for checking, Steven. We were at the Gulfcoast Eggfest, about 250 south of the tornado track. I live about 40 minutes drive from Yazoo City and drive right along the tornado path every time I go to my hunting camp. That church (Hillcrest Baptist) they keep talking about is a huge church facility on beautiful grounds that I pass by every time.

Prayer are needed for the families involved who have to rebuild their homes and lives.