Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any one for Eggage a trois? (work with me here....)

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
eggageatrois.jpg
<p />I just picked up a new medium for the family of Eggs. I have a problem, namely, what to name him/her/it. The large is Jen, the small is Ben. Do we call the medium "Marc" or do we wait to see if Jen is going to marry someone else? Hmmm, maybe a contest for Eggtoberfest. Name that Egg.... Anyway, we'll probably break him/her/it in today with a tomato tart![p]Life is indeed good. We should all be thankful for what we have, most of all our freedoms.[p]TNW[p]P.S. The photo, for some reason, reminds me of that classic scene from "No Time For Sergeants", LOL! Permanent Latrine Orderly, sir!
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• FatDog
    FatDog Posts: 164
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,
    I see that you made the journey to beautiful downtown Fuquay-Varina (gotta' love that name!). Congrats on the new addition. My new "baby" is smoking away with some fabulous baked beans while its big brother is full of wings.[p]Enjoy.[p]FatDog

• aka mr. Earl
    aka mr. Earl Posts: 151
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Beavis you said tomato tart, he-he he-he he-he.
  • Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Options
    The Naked Whiz, well it could be "Zen" that you got it. How much "Yen" did it cost? I think "Ken" will fit in with Ben and Jen just fine. And to everything else you said, "Amen". ;)

• BunkyRub
    BunkyRub Posts: 52
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,
    Congrats on your new addition! BTW, seeing your new pic reminded me that your bottle opener "collection" inspired me a while back to search for an old Coca-Cola opener for my cart. Recently found an older, somewhat worn and weathered (can I say patina?)one at a flea market that was just what I had in mind. I'm limiting it just to the one (OK, if I find an old Budweiser opener...)as I don't want this to take on a life of its own as other interests/hobbies have done over the years. Have a great holiday weekend.

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    Rumrunner,
    The total for the medium and the nest was 37,384.19 yen. That would be $345 to the rest of us.
    TNW

The Naked Whiz