Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooking class at BGE?

Options
shesmokes
shesmokes Posts: 24
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can anybody give me some feedback on the cooking classes offered at BGE in Atlanta "Big Green Egg University"? Thinking about making the trip.

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    We have Big Green Egg Academy classes about 2 to 3 times a month. Our next class is May 4th and will be our Authentic BBQ class covering chicken, ribs, pork, and brisket. The next one after that is the Seafood Class and it is on May 20th.

Send an e-mail to retail@biggreenegg.com and we will add you to our e-mail list so you can be up to date on all the classes.

We'd love to see you at a class.
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    They are great classes. Here is a link to the most current classes. Pick one out and go, you will enjoy it and enjoy 10% off anything at bge the night of the class.

http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggevents.html
  • Tennisbum
    Tennisbum Posts: 228
    Options
    I went to the one on Seafood. It was great. The samples were wonderful and a good time was had by all. I was going to try to get back to at least a couple more this year if I can find the time.
    gp