Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza on Egg Demo Today Shillington Pa.

Options
SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've got a bunch of pizza dough-balls ready to go so we'll be demonstrationg " Pizza on Egg" today at our showroom in Shillington, Pa.

This is your invite to come and watch or join in ! We usually have at least a couple of Eggheads in attendance. No cost and free food also.
Around 12 noon .
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments

• GregC
    GregC Posts: 91
    Options
    Hey Smokin that sounds great but a little far to get there from Central Alabama. I've been planning on trying pizza today but looks like we'll be trying to duck come bad weather today. I've looked around here for a good pizza recipies for the dough, do you have a good one for a novice to try? Also I reall enjoy you video's on youtube so please keep them coming.

GregC B)
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    I wish I could come, but I have too many things on my honey-do list today. I hope to see some pictures.
  • SmokinGuitarPlayer
    Options
    Hey ... glad you like the videos...sorry you can't make it here :)

We were considering doing a live video feed today but we're so busy getting ready for our Eggfest that we decided to forget that idea.

But ..

Yesterday , I did another pizza "bake off" and shot video of every thing I did . I hope to be able to edit all the footage into another good one, showing exactly how I'm baking the pies ... I am starting to get more consistent , predictable results with (usually) no scorching on the bottom ... watch for it !

FB/SGP
  • SmokinGuitarPlayer
    Options
    bob ... I have extensive video I shot yesterday of baking pizza on the large egg.... I haven't watched it all yet but I hope to edit out all the profanity when I zapped all my arm hair and then publish it on the web for you all to enjoy. I am getting good results using the Large as opposed to the XL for pizza.
    FB/SGP