Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
edited 8:58AM in EggHead Forum
Hi Gang! Tomorrow is the big day. The docs are going in to see if they can find out whats causing my issues. Please keep me and my family in your prayers and good thoughts tomorrow. This is the greatest group of folks I've ever known, and I do appreciate you all.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,573
    Hey my brother! Wanted to call but I thought you would be bombarded. I'll call you on the weekend if it is ok.

Caledon, ON

• Thoughts and prayers are with your family. Lots of big hugs to you all! :)
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,005
    Morning Todd:

Prayers for you, your family and the doctors are coming your way!

Have a GREAT day!

Brandon, FL

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I and others were just worrying about you!
    Godspeed, prayers and thoughts your way!!
    You are the master of your thoughts, so keep them positive!!
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    You want me to hang out in the Doc's office and rough 'em up a little if they give you any slack? Maybe slap around the x-ray tech for good measure?

Hope it goes well for ya brother.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Best wishes my good friend! We'll be thinking of you!
  • JCinGAJCinGA Posts: 139
    Here's hoping the Doc's find the cause. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Hey Todd! Good luck tomorrow. I have a long drive to do tomorrow so I will have plenty of time to send some good thoughts and prayers your way. Keep us posted.
  • i'll be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you big fella!!!!. ..i know you're gonna be a-ok!!! a big hug and lots of good vibes headed your way. ...
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Good luck Todd.

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511

We've been thinking, talking and worrying about you a bunch lately. Stay strong man and this will pass. For some wierd reason I have a huge threshold for pain and would love to take a bunch of it off your hands.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    JUST KIDDIN.....You know we love you wishes, be strong, and we'll all talk to you ASAP...will give you a call when the dust settles..
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Pray for you every day, My Friend.

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Prayers and Good Vibes have been and are on the way!Good Luck,Buddy! ;)
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 4,247
    Don't forget about all the people on this forum that don't know you.
    Our thoughts are with you as well.
    Never met you in person but I bet I could pick you out of a crowd if you were holding a XL Big Green Egg wearing overalls.
    Take care and best to you and your family,
    Thank you,

Galveston Texas
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Best of luck and hopefully a simple remedy that will end the pain. We're thinking of you. ;)
  • GrumpsGrumps Posts: 182
    Prayers sent, Big 'Un!
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    Kick some major BUTT in the AM brother.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Mi hermano, you are the best!!!! Sure you can hear our prayers all the way from Good 'ol México. God Bless!!
  • You're still getting good vibes from the North....
    Good luck Todd.
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815

I'm a little late in chiming in but best of luck. I pray they find the root of the problem and are able to fix it. Our thoughts are with you.
  • irishrogirishrog Posts: 375
    Todd, positive thoughts from Ireland, feel better soon, Roger
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    Sending positive thoughts down your way.
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Good luck Todd.
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    good luck today, We'll be thinking good thoughts.
  • Rib BonesRib Bones Posts: 449
    I feel it's a great day for the Big'un family!!! Got really good vibes today. :) :)
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
    We will be thinking of you today! Hope the docs can figure it out ;)
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    You got it man, I'll say a prayer for your recovery ;)
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Best of luck big guy.